Spiga

All The SEO In The World Couldn't Help You Out Buddy Holly

Have a website? Good for you!

But how's your content?

I'm tired of going to websites and seeing all these pathetic excuses of homepages trying to sell you something without giving me anything in return.

People will send me to their "professional online store" and tell me to buy something.

...okay...why should I buy from you? What's in it for ME. THE CUSTOMER.

All I see are just a crap load of PPC ads, and tons of merits saying that you use excellent shipping systems. Okay...how is that going to convince me to buy something from you?

This is basically what you want me to do...

1. go to your website
2. find out what the hell it's about
3. buy something
4. leave

Sounds like a real pleasant time doesn't it?

Where's the content? Where's the information to help me out? WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

So what I'm saying is this:

If you have a website, make sure it has...

1. quality, informative, entertaining content

You need to first give YOUR visitor something, be it articles, or an e-book.

Something that will better their life...only then will they even consider about buying anything from you.

You could have first page rankings on google, but if your website just says BUY ME...you're not going to be making the real money that you should be making off of that traffic.

So if you're one of those people, who's website just says...BUY ME, then...

All the SEO in the world couldn't help you out Buddy Holly.

0 comments: