Spiga

My School's Backend Sales

Speaking of backend sales about a day or so ago, I just had a moment today when I noticed my school's marketing strategy.

My prom is coming up, and I just bought my tickets today with my girlfriend.

But when I got done buying the tickets, I noticed the little paper inside our "invitational envelope" that talks about prom pictures.

Wow, I just noticed my school has been capitalizing on backend sales! And I've noticed more than hundreds of students buying pictures for prom or any other gala event. I wonder just how much schools make on this marketing strategy.

I'm sure that school in general is just one huge backend sale, and I can probably prove it.

But the point is this -backend sales drive up profits tenfold...no matter what niche you're in-

0 comments: